A little update on my weight loss journey.
As I’m continuing this weight loss journey, I’m happy to announce that I’m working with IsoWhey for the next four weeks. I started IsoWhey this week.
Weight loss stats
Starting weight – 127 kg
Starting weight on IsoWhey – 105.5kg
Goals update from my last post
- I did not reach 105kg. After I did the 19km walk I got lazy and put on weight but I reached 105.5kg this week.
- I have not done any more jogging again.
- I might be doing the 19km walk on the 2nd of February.
- I walked the hummock on the 13th of January
- Reach 100kg in one month.
- Jog 500m without stopping.
- Do a fun run/walk sometime this year.
- Reach 90kg by the middle of the year.
- Love my body, I need to start loving my body.
I don’t want to set many goals while I’m on IsoWhey, my only goal is 5kg. I don’t want to fail and feel bad with myself by not completing the goals.
I will be keeping you updated with weekly posts every Thursday for the next four weeks.
Thanks for reading.
Disclosure: I received IsoWhey products. No financial payment was offered nor accepted for this post.